by The Metro on November 3, 2009
Where is The Metro located?
- The Metro Card Club is located in the Metrowalk Commercial Complex, a popular establishment known for its good restaurants and bars. The address is Meralco Ave., Ortigas center, Pasig city.
- The Metro also has partners/ branches in 3 major cities all over the Philippines.
Cebu: A.S. Fortuna St.,
Bakilid, Mandaue City, Cebu
Davao: CVA building Quirino Ave. Davao City
Bacolod:Unit 1, Villa Angela East Block
Circumferential Road, Bacolod City
What time does The Metro open?
- The Metro Card Club is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will find cash game tables running at any give time. Peak hours are from 1pm onwards with an average of 12-15 cash game tables, going up to as many as 20-22 tables running at the same time.
How do I become a member?
- Membership is FREE, and the only requirement is that you have to be of legal age (21 yrs old). A member will receive an ID card and also become part of our database of players who receive updates about promotions and tournaments.
How can I register for your tournaments/events?
- Registration for tournaments is done at The Metro cashier. You can pre-register for upcoming tournaments by paying for your buy-in at the cashier, where you will receive your tournament ticket indicating the date, time, and amount of buyin of the tournament.
- We do not accommodate over-the-phone or email registrations as we require payment to be made at the cashier. Players who can send payment (through a courier or the like) can pre-register even without being physically present.
Where can I see your tournament schedule?
- Tournament schedules are posted and updated regularly on the website (www.metrocardclub.com).
What are the cash games available?
- The Metro has the best and biggest game selection. Regular games are :
|P10 / P20||P200||P2000|
Posted under FAQ.